A point-of-sale (POS) terminal is a processed replacement for a register which might method credit and debit cards. A customer desires to enter a card PIN to finish the dealing mistreatment the PoS terminal.
NEW 6210 mPOS Terminal
*High security: PCI PTS 3.x with SRED approved
*2.8″ TFT LCD with Smooth signature capture function
*Multiple Choices of Communication: GPRS/WCDMA, wi-fi and Bluetooth
*Battery with large capacity, long standby time
*Optional Cable connectivity (PIN pad Version): RS232 or USB
NEW6210 mPOS is a compact and cost-effective wireless MPOS terminal, which designed by NEWPOS. With its high security features, the NEW6210 mPOS offers easier and faster mobile payment solution in the market.
How it Works:-
The general setup of a POS system includes a server at the side of one or more terminals betting on what number checkout stations there square measure. There is a keyboard for entering information, a cash drawer, credit/debit card swiper, pin pad, and a receipt printer. Many firms additionally utilize some kind of barcode scanner to input datafaster. There may additionally be a checkout scale, card reader, and customer show.
The Key Components of a POS Solutions:-
- High secure, PCI PTS 3.x approval
- Elegant and slim design, convenient swiping card vertically
- Leading secure ARM11 processor, outstanding performance in mass
- data and EMV transactions
- Supports loading multiple applications. Multiple choices of integrated
- communication modules, such as GPRS/WCDMA, WiFi, Bluetooth
- Supports electronic signature function
- Optional Cable connectivity (PIN pad Version): RS232 or USB
- Optional stylus printer base